How will I know if my request is approved?

The Planning Commission is guided by the Master Plan for The City of the Village of Clarkston. When you have submitted a Site plan, Special Land Use Application, Sign permit application for review by the Planning Commission, you or your representative must be in attendance at the appropriate meeting(s) to present your application and to answer questions of the Planning Commission. Please contact the Building Department Administrator Susan Weaver @ (248) 625-8480 or email

Show All Answers

1. What is the Planning Commission responsible for?
2. What is a site plan?
3. How do I apply for rezoning?
4. How will I know if my request is approved?
5. What is Public Hearing Process for Site Plan Review and Special Land Use Applications?